ASIA GRI 2015 (Global Real Estate Institute)
150+ leading investors, developers and lenders active in Asia will get together on 22-23 April for the Global Real Estate Institute’s annual Asia GRI meeting. The event is the GRI’s 5th instalment in the Asian market and offers a high-level networking platform for real estate professionals. Over two days attendees will participate in a series of closed-door discussions covering three distinct streams in the Asian real estate market including Global Investment Destinations, Core Asian Markets and Emerging Asian Markets.
The Asia GRI attracts an impressive list of industry heavyweights, including leading lenders active international investors and developers; La Salle Investment Management, Redwood Group, Brookfield, LVMH, Kuwait Finance House, Blackstone, Standard Chartered Bank, Hsin Chong Property Development, Qatari Diar and CapitaLand etc.
Some of the topics that will be discussed are:
· Global Investment Outlook: Where is Asian money heading? And what is it chasing?
· Strategies in Core Asian Markets: Is core a myth and where are diamonds in the rough?
· Debt in Emerging Asian Markets: Beg, borrow or steal? Debt financing for emerging market deals
· China’s Equity & Debt Markets: Returning to health?
· Investment-Grade Product Availability in Emerging Asian Markets. Are investors moving up the risk curve to seek out yield?
· Offices & corporate tenants: Which other emerging cities offer the greatest opportunities?
· Retail, ware housing & logistics: Are international retailers still hot for Asian growth?
· Hotels & tourism: Are mixed-use schemes the best route in for hotel development?
· Residential in Pan Asian Markets: Has resi bottomed out and are there distressed opportunities?
· Investing in Russia: A rare moment of opportunity?
· Investing in India: Investment monsoon or too soon to tell?
· Opportunistic exposure: Is the time right for opportunistic investors?
About Global Real Estate Institute
The GRI is a global club of senior real estate investors, developers and lenders that runs its activities through a collection of annual meetings focussed on different regions of the world since 1998. Its mission is to help its members build personal relationships and work together in creating opportunities.
For more information about Asia GRI:
Andreas Schonning, Marketing Manager
Global Real Estate Institute
T: +44 20 7121 5071