China Debt Capital Markets Summit 2019
The annual China Debt Capital Markets Summit will return on 28 March 2019 in Beijing. This Summit will bring together over 650 domestic and international investors with issuers and prospective issuers to discuss the future of China’s capital markets, and address the key opportunities and challenges for offshore investors and financial intermediaries.
Key discussions will focus on:
- China’s capital markets: Amid the trade war, is China still opening up?
- Foreign investors: What comes next?
- Chinese issuers: How to navigate a chaotic offshore bond market
- Panda bonds: Ready for take off
- Looking to the future: Is there room for optimism?
- And much more
For registration, please contact our customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘ASIABRIEFING’
For more information on this event please click here.