Doing Business in China Outlook: Opportunities and Challenges
On July 17th, Dezan Shira Shanghai will hold a workshop focusing on Opportunities and Challenges of Doing Business in China. The workshop will be provided for graduates and MBA students from Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
As world’s second largest economy, China has developed a prosperous market with tremendous trade volume, while the unique regulatory environment and other factors may hinder the operation of FDI practices. How to detect and utilize the massive opportunities as well as to avoid the risks in doing business in China is vital to foreign and local investors.
The event will cover the topics as follows:
- Insights into how operation of business is different in China;
- China regulatory environment overview;
- Opportunities in Chinese market;
- Challenges in Chinese market;
- Case studies and solid examples.
14:05-14:45 Presentation by Lorena Miera Ruiz
If you have any further questions about the event, please contact Phoebe Chen