Emerging China Opportunities for UK Businesses
Maria Kotova, Head of UK and Ireland Desk at Dezan Shira & Associates will be speaking at the event Emerging China Opportunities for UK Businesses organised by ‘East Meets West Club’ on 17 June 2019 at The Caledonian Club, London.
During the event, Maria will introduce the China’s changing investment environment with a focus on:
- New Foreign Investment Law and what does it mean for UK businesses
- Changes in encouraged/restricted industries with snapshots for key industries in 2019
- Snapshot on the impact of new E-commerce law in China
- Market entry case studies
- Pitfalls, opportunities and win practices of UK SME’s.
Date: Monday, 17th June 2019
Time: 6.30pm to 9.30pm
Address: The Caledonian Club, 9 Halkin St, Belgravia, London SW1X 7DR, UK
6.30-6.50pm: Networking, drinks and canapés
6.50-7.00pm: Welcoming Speech: by Eve Li, Owner of East Meets West Club
7.00-7.20pm: Speech about Emerging China Opportunities for UK Businesses, by Maria Kotova
7.20-7.40pm: Q&A: In-depth discussion with Maria Kotova
7.40-9.30pm: Networking, drinks and canapés
For more details and to register, please click here.