Euromoney's China Debt Capital Markets Summit 2018
Euromoney’s China Debt Capital Markets Summit 2018 is where global investors meet with onshore players to discuss what’s been, and what’s ahead for China’s bond markets. Much has taken place in the dollar and RMB bond markets since the 2017 Summit concluded. Join us in March for the 2018 edition of the China DCM event.
Key discussions will revolve around:
- Bond Connect and beyond: The opening up of China’s debt market
- A work in progress: Addressing the challenges for foreign investors
- The Belt, the Road and the Bond: The role of debt markets in BRI
- Chinese offshore bonds: The rise of high yield
- Dedicated focus sessions: Green Bonds, Bank Capital, Panda Bonds and Securitization
Euromoney Conferences is the world’s leading organiser of events for capital markets and investment professionals. We have almost 50 years’ experience connecting companies and governments with the financial institutions that support their growth.
Visit the Euromoney website here to download the latest agenda.
To RSVP or for further information, please email the Euromoney customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org.