ICC Banking Commission Annual Meeting
The Banking Commission of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), in collaboration with China Chamber of International Commerce (CCOIC) and ICC China, is pleased to invite you to the highly-anticipated ICC Banking Commission Annual Meeting to be held at the China World Summit Wing on 8-11 April 2019. This two-day flagship event will bring together over 600+ of the most influential trade finance experts, banking professionals, business leaders, lawyers and government officials from over 65 countries to debate the critical issues affecting the trade finance industry.
- Gain valuable insight into the latest developments in trade finance from promonent keynote speakers, industry experts and business and finance experts.
- Exchange ideas in lively discussions specially designed to address the most topical themes in trade finance.
- Influence the debates through active participation in the Plenary and breakout sessions - the Annual Meeting is the most open forum to influence policy and guidelines that govern the trade finance industry.
- Learn about the policy and regulatory changes affecting the industry through ICC’s market-leading work in standard setting, market intelligence and policy making.
- Extend your sphere of influence through our network of over 600 members in more than 100 countries. Be a part of the largest and most authoritative voice in the field of trade finance.
- Financial institutions (sales and client relationship managers, product managers, back office managers, risk managers)
- Multilateral development banks and export credit agencies
- Government organizations
- Independent financiers
- Insurance brokers
- Lawyers and consultants
- Service providers
Link to Program/Agenda
To view the full programme, please click here
Register here to attend the 2019 Annual Meeting
Registration deadline: 08 March 2019