The 3rd China New Energy Vehicle Summit 2019
The NEVs are influencing the future of global automotive industry. With the tightening fuel economy standards, the automotive industry stakeholders have realized the importance of NEVs. At the meantime, the government subsidy is decreasing, the NEV standards and legislations are keeping improving, such as the Double Integral Policy and the propulsion battery recycling policy, which make the development of new energy vehicle industry more and more market-oriented and standardized. What’s more, there are many new entrants in the NEVs industry, it has also intensified competition in the NEV industry. According to Transparent Market Research, the global NEV market scale will reach $ 271.67 billion in 2019. Therefore, how to improve the NEV market share, solve the technical challenges, enhance customer acceptance, optimize business model are very important to all the NEV stakeholders.
The 3rd China New Energy Vehicle Summit will gather 400+ NEV industry experts and senior from all over the world. This summit aims to help the industry insiders to gain the latest industry intelligence, also, learn the most advanced NEV technologies. The event topics will refer to the NEV electrification, intelligentization and lightweight. This event will be an ideal platform for the industry insiders to have an in-depth communication with the NEV experts, discover new business opportunities and find great business partners.
- Global NEV Market Analysis
- New Energy Vehicle Subsidies Policy’s Impact on the Market
- The Effects of Double Integral Management Approach’s Implement in the Automotive Industry
- The Production Standards and Recycling Policies of Automotive Batteries
- Panel Discussion: What Are Customer Concerns of NEV, and How to Improve Acceptance?
- China NEV Market Evaluation and Outlook
- President of Powertrain
- Regional Directors
- Engineering Vice President/Director
- R&D Vice President/Director
- Marketing Vice President/Director
- Technology Director
- Regulation Director
- Business Development Director
- International Sales
Link to Program/Agenda
To view the full programme, please click here
Register here to attend the 2019 Annual Meeting