The 3rd China Autonomous Vehicle Summit 2019
Autonomous driving is the product of in-depth integration of the automotive industry with AI, IoT, high-performance computing and other new-generation information technologies, which is the main direction of intelligent and connection development in the automotive industry. According to the latest report from global management consulting firm McKinsey & Company, China will become the world's largest market for autonomous cars, with revenue from sales of such new cars and mobility services expected to exceed $500 billion by 2030.
The path to Autonomous driving in China face with the state quo of both advantages and challenges, on the one hand, China is the largest automotive production and sales market, the customers in China are willing to accept autonomous driving, the local leading technology companies grow rapidly and achieved great results；On the other hand, China autonomous driving is also facing the situation of incomplete ecological chain and slower commercialization process.
From sensor to action, from policy to technology, the 3rd China Autonomous Vehicle Summit 2019 will take root in China, focus on the problems, difficulties and development trend of autonomous driving, discuss the road to autonomous driving in AI era, provide the professional business communication platform for the attendees, in order to build the core competitiveness for autonomous driving, promote the intelligent development of whole automotive industry.
- From Global to China , the Current State and Forecast of Autonomous Driving
- The Interpretation of Administrative Rules on Intelligent and Connected Vehicle Road Testing (Trial)
- OEMs’ Requirement for the Future Autonomous Driving
- How Chinese Domestic Auto Brand Embrace the Wave of Autonomous Driving
- Exploring a Cost-Effective LiDAR Technology in the Autonomous Age
- General Manager
- Deputy GM
- Vice President of Sales/Marketing
- Head of Sales/Marketing
- Business Development Director
- Marketing Director
- Director of Sales/Marketing
- Strategic Director
- R&D Director
- Business Development Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Key Account Manager
Link to Program/Agenda
To view the full programme, please click here
Register here to attend the 2019 Annual Meeting