Webinar: 2019 China VAT Reform
On May 9, Tammy Tian, senior manager on our Corporate Accounting Services team, will share her insights on China’s new VAT reform covering topics such as VAT rates, credits, and refunds.
As the government seeks to reduce costs for businesses amid a slowing economy and tariff dispute with the US, China has lowered its VAT rates as part of a RMB 2 trillion (US$298.3 billion) cost cut package. The new VAT rates came into effect at the beginning of the month on April 1, 2019. In this webinar Tammy will provide a breakdown of China’s VAT reform, explaining its contents and application.
In this webinar you will learn about:
- VAT rates reduction
- VAT rates for general sales
- VAT rates for export VAT refund
- Increasing input VAT credit
- Input VAT deduction of agriculture products purchasing
- Input VAT deduction of immovable property purchasing
- Input VAT deduction of passenger transportation service purchase
- “Super credit” of VAT
- Refund of input VAT
- Content of the policy
- Qualifying taxpayers
- Computation of the refundable input VAT
15:00 – 15:45 Presentation
15:45 – 16:00 Q&A
To register for this free webinar please click here.
If you have any questions, please contact Lauren Fujino.