Why Should You Move Your Chinese Operation to Vietnam? A Costs, Vehicles and Tax Analysis
Mr. Alberto Vettoretti, Managing Partner of Dezan Shira & Associates, will be presenting at the American Chamber of Commerce in Beijing on Monday, September 29, 2014. During the presentation Alberto will compare the manufacturing landscape in China and Vietnam, and provide insights for companies expanding or relocating to Southeast Asia.
Alberto will address the following topics:
- Why expand to or relocate to Vietnam? A look at the current manufacturing landscape in South China and why many companies are making the move
- Pro's and Con's of manufacturing in Vietnam
- A cost comparison for manufacturing companies: Vietnam Vs. China
- Case studies: Companies that successfully expanded in Vietnam
- Structuring your Vietnam entity through Hong Kong, China or Singapore
- Vietnam's role in ASEAN: Double Tax and Free Trade Agreements
- Vietnam and the Trans-Pacific Partnership
To register for this event, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alberto directly oversees operations in South China, Hong Kong and Vietnam. Alberto has more than 15 years of experience assisting foreign-invested enterprises with corporate structuring, tax planning, legal and management issues in China, Hong Kong and Vietnam. Alberto is a Vice Chairman of the European Union Chamber of Commerce in China and the Chairman of the Pearl River Delta Chapter. He is currently an International Advisor to the Guangzhou Government in recognition to his knowledge on FDI in the region and previously served on the national Board of Directors of the China - Italy Chamber of Commerce. Alberto holds a Bachelors Degree in Chinese, Economics and Management from Durham University and an M.B.A. with a specialization in Chinese law from Staffordshire University.