In this issue:
- Legal Framework: What do sanctions really mean?
- Practical impacts of the sanctions regime
- Case Study: Staying on the safe side
- Can sanctions be effective? A lesson from history
- Will sanctions cause Russia to turn East?
As the sanctions against Russia continue to increase in number and severity, it is essential that companies conducting business in the country, and with Russian entities, have a clear and up to date understanding of the current sanctions situation.
This current issue of Russia Briefing gives you an overview of the regulations on US and EU sanctions and also goes beyond this by trying to find out the potential effects they have and – most important for you – what to do in order to find out whether or not your business is affected by the sanctions. RUSSIA CONSULTING Group experts have developed an efficient and effective program to screen your business partners so that you may avoid risk and continue your business activity in Russia.
The content of this magazine was compiled by SCHNEIDER GROUP (RUSSIA CONSULTING) staff in Russia.