The 2nd Myanmar Textile Summit 2018
This summit will focus on the latest Governmental policies and international trading policies on the Myanmar textile and apparel industry, sourcing practices and trends of international apparel brands, the development situation of the Myanmar textile and apparel industry chain, the main challenges faced by the FDI companies or local manufacturers.
Along the Belt and Road, the most promising new textile hot spot in Southeast Asia. In 2012, Myanmar’s clothing export value was only US$700 million. Under the influence of “The Belt and Road” Policy, it increased to US$1.2 billion in 2013 and US$1.3 billion in 2014. In 2015, the total garment exports reached US$1.9 billion. Myanmar's textile and apparel manufacturing industry currently contributes about 10% of the country’s total export volume, and the country’s market is also growing, with a total export target of US$12 billion by 2020. With the continuous development of the textile industry in Myanmar, the industry is becoming one of the key investment areas for foreign investment, and it is expected that there will be a large influx of foreign capital in the next few years.
- Deep Interpretation of the Latest Government Policies and Masterplan of Textile and Apparel Industry in Myanmar
- An Overlook and Prospect of Today’s Myanmar Textile and Apparel Industry
- A Growing Cross for Textile and Apparel Trading: How Myanmar Prepares for FTA
- Myanmar Labour Law Reform Process and Rediscover Myanmar Sourcing Competitiveness
- Key Legal and Regulatory Considerations Related to Textile and Apparel Industry for Foreign Investors
- New Features of Sourcing in Myanmar Compared to other countries in Southeast Asia
- Innovation and Practice in Creating Digital Supply Chain Based on Myanmar Local Conditions
- Panel Discussion: How is the Future of Myanmar as an Emerging Sourcing Market Compared to other Sourcing Area?
- How to Help Retailers and Brands Improve Speed to Market and Shorten Production Calendars
- Case Study in Myanmar How to Build Textile and Garment Factory
- Industrial Real Estate Overview: Opportunities and Challenges in the Market
- Compared to other Regions: How Different is Developing the Fashion Supply Chain in Myanmar
- How Do Global Brands Approach Environmental Sustainability in Their Supply Chains
- Development Situation and Trends of Myanmar as a Sourcing Market for European Textile and Apparel Brands
- How Myanmar Textile and Apparel Manufacturers Plays an Important Role in South Asia
- Latest Trends of 3D Garment Visualization Technologies and It’s Impact on Textile and Apparel Production
If you would like to attend the event, please RSVP here.