Stay on top of the latest business news from across Asia. Here we bring you a selection of the latest articles on economic, regulatory, tax, HR, and payroll developments published on our respective regional platforms.
We break down changing preferences and investment opportunities in China's fresh food industry, including cold chain storage, e-commerce, and technology.
- Why China's COVID-19 Stimulus Will Look Different Than in the Past
- China's Travel Restrictions due to COVID-19: An Explainer
- China's Annual Final Tax Settlement on Comprehensive Individual Income for AY 2019
As essential services continue to operate during the COVID-19 lockdown in India, here is a list of best practices for organizations to ensure the well-being of employees.
- Why Businesses in India are Building Local Supply Chain Capacity
- Annual Secretarial Audit and Compliance Report for Companies in India
- Post COVID-19: Export Manufacturing Opportunities for Foreign Firms in India's SEZs
In the final part of this three-part series, Vietnam Briefing examines how to deal with expenses related to the parent company, RO, and foreign suppliers.
- Vietnam Business Operations and the Coronavirus: Updates
- Q&A: The Impact of COVID-19 and Guidance for Employers
- Representative Office Dissolution Part 2: Tax Documentation
We will be operating this article as a running live update service to keep businesses in the ASEAN region informed with regards to the coronavirus.
- An Introduction to Doing Business in Indonesia 2020 – New Publication from Dezan Shira & Associates
- Indonesia Issues Second Stimulus Package to Dampen COVID-19 Impact
- Singapore Announces Second COVID-19 Stimulus Package: Salient Features
The Beijing-backed Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB ) has approved a sovereign-backed loan of RMB 2,485 million (US$355 million) for the upgrading of China’s sustainable public health infrastructure and the provision of emergency equipment and supplies.
- Can The Health Silk Road intervention Save China’s Belt Road Initiative (BRI) From COVID-19 Geopolitical Fallout?
- China's Belt & Road And Beyond – April 6, 2020
- After The Coronavirus: The Asian Belt & Road Initiative Economic Recovery 2020-2021
Speaking – via teleconference – to the leaders of the G-20 group of nations last week, Russian President Vladimir Putin has urged the creation of ‘green corridors’ to transport essential goods and technologies without sanctions as the world continues to battle the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Heilongjiang Free Trade Zone Reopens On Russia-China Border
- Russia, Cambodia Look At Increasing Trade & Tourism
- Despite Covid-19, Russia-China Trade Is Up 5% In 2020