Stay on top of the latest business news from across Asia. Here we bring you a selection of the latest articles on economic, regulatory, tax, HR, and payroll developments published on our respective regional platforms.
From July 2020, qualified talents and employers can file their applications for individual income tax subsidies in most cities in the Greater Bay Area.
- Hainan Free Trade Port’s New Preferential Tax Policies: How do They Apply
- Planning for Uncertainty: Global Staffing Solutions to Facilitate Your China Market Entry
- Operational Planning for Trading Out of COVID-19 2020 Revenue Downturns
COVID-19 is reshaping India's healthcare landscape with various segments, including telehealth, nutrition, and hygiene primed for innovation and investment.
- How India Defines MSMEs: New Eligibility Rules Come into Effect
- The Fitness Industry in India: Investment Outlook After COVID-19
- An Introduction to Doing Business in India 2020 – New Publication from Dezan Shira & Associates
As Vietnam emerges out of the pandemic, it is looking internally, specifically at domestic tourism and real estate to spur economic growth.
- Vietnam Business Operations and the Coronavirus: Updates
- Vietnam Approves Corporate Income Tax Reduction for 2020
- Vietnam’s Support Policy to Recover Economy: Resolution 84
Indonesia’s Director-General of Tax has determined the criteria for which foreign digital service providers can collect VAT.
- Indonesia’s Law on E-Commerce: Clear Guidelines and Compliance by November 2021
- Indonesia Issues Regulation on Taxing Digital Services
- Goods and Services Tax in Singapore: New Obligations for Digital Service Providers
The Georgia Edition Bread & Ashes – A Walk Through The Mountains Of Georgia Tony Anderson set out in the summer of 1998 to walk through Georgia. He wanted particularly to visit the Georgian mountain tribes – Tush, Khevsurs, Ratchuelians and Svans – to discover if they shared a common mountain culture, and to test[.....]
- China Government Belt & Road Initiative Loans, Q2 2020
- Political & Trade Uncertainty Looms In The EU & USA - But Asia And The Belt & Road Initiative Are Looking Good
- China's Belt & Road And Beyond – July 6, 2020
Israeli Bilateral Trade With Armenia, Belarus & Russia Will Expand Op/Ed by Chris Devonshire-Ellis Israel’s Charge d’Affaires Yacov Livne has stated that the proposed Free Trade Agreement between the Russian-led Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) and Israel may be concluded late this year. Speaking to Rossiya 24 TV on Friday he said “One important issue that[.....]
- Dangers Of Building Ultra Patriotism As Chinese Claim Vladivostok As Haishenwai
- Tech Cities Of The Future: Moscow Ranks Top 10 For Start-Ups, In Top 20 For Tech Development
- Russia Raises Tax Rates For High Earners, Reduces Taxes For I.T. Investors