Stay on top of the latest business news from across Asia. Here we bring you a selection of the latest articles on economic, regulatory, tax, HR, and payroll developments published on our respective regional platforms.
China's dual circulation strategy seeks to spur domestic demand and simultaneously develop conditions to facilitate foreign investment and boost exports.
- China’s Incentives for Integrated Circuit, Software Enterprises
- In China, For China – Limiting Tariff Risks, Serving Chinese Consumers
- China’s FTZ Count Rise to 21 After Beijing, Hunan and Anhui Are Newly Added
The Taxation and Other Laws (Relaxation and Amendment of Certain Provisions) Bill, 2020 extends compliance deadlines and promises tax relief to key groups.
- Tamil Nadu Announces Electronics Manufacturing Policy: What are the Incentives?
- Medical Devices in India: Key Considerations for Foreign Investors, Importers
- Navigating Different Types of Due Diligence in India
While Vietnam's borders remain closed, it has allowed business professionals, skilled workers, and students to enter the country with special entry permits.
- Vietnam Business Operations and the Coronavirus: Updates
- Vietnam’s Visas and Work Permit Procedures
- Vietnam’s Regional Labor Market: Labor Cost, Workforce Optimization and HR Strategy
Indonesia and the United States have enjoyed bilateral relations that stretch from 1949, with annual total trade valued at US$30 billion.
- Audit and Compliance in Brunei: A Guide for Foreign Investors
- Indonesia Temporarily Eases Payments of Social Security Premiums for Businesses
- Singapore Establishes Green Lane with Japan for Essential Travel
Compiled By Chris Devonshire-Ellis Analysis & Opinion Xi’s Speech To The UN: Connectivity & Development Of The Health Silk Road (Silk Road Briefing) 5 Burning Questions About China’s Carbon Neutral Pledge (Climate Change News) Putin’s Speech To The UN: Covid Vaccine, Reducing Trade Restrictions, International Law (Russia Briefing) What China Wants From The Global System[.....]
- Turkmenistan Wants Fast Completion Of Turkmen-Afghan-Pakistan-India Gas Pipeline
- Xi Calls For Greater Cooperation, Connectivity & Development Of The Health Silk Road At UN Virtual Summit: Comparisons With The US Position
- China's Belt & Road And Beyond – September 21, 2020
Russian Arctic Economic Zone Attracts Investors In Logistics, Transport, Tourism & Fishing Industries
Russia’s Ministry of Economic Development has stated that twenty businesses have made initial applications to invest in Karelia’s Arctic zone via the Arctic investment portal.
- Russia To Raise Income Tax Rate To 15% On Annual Earnings Over Rubles 5 Million
- Putin's Speech To The UN: Covid Vaccine, Green Corridors, Reducing Trade Restrictions, International Law
- China's Huawei To Expand Across Russia With 50 New Stores