Stay on top of the latest business news from across Asia. Here we bring you a selection of the latest articles on economic, regulatory, tax, HR, and payroll developments published on our respective regional platforms.
Policy measures to develop green finance in Tianjin include support for economic activities promoting the efficient use of resources, clean energy, etc.
- China Expands Encouraged Catalogue, Improves Foreign Investor Access
- Suzhou City Profile: Investment Stronghold and Innovation Trailblazer
- 2021 Import-Export Taxes and Duties in China
This article discusses five categories of social insurance in India, along with their coverage, contribution rates, and supporting laws.
- Tax Deadlines in India in 2021: Key Dates
- India’s Tax Authorities Tighten GST Scrutiny on Small Businesses
- Remote Work in 2021: Tips for HR Managers in India
Vietnam Briefing examines the reasons why Vietnam's Thai Nguyen province is emerging as a leading investment hub for foreign investment.
- Vietnam Business Operations and the Coronavirus: Updates
- Vietnam’s Industrial Zones – How to Pick a Location for Your Business
- Q&A: Relocating Your Supply Chain to Vietnam
Singapore has approved its first digital banking licenses, which will make financial services more accessible to underserved segments.
- Bank Indonesia Issues Regulation on Payment Systems
- Brunei Launches Economic Blueprint: Salient Features
- Indonesia Issues New Regulation on Investment Activity Reports
Op/Ed by Chris Devonshire-Ellis China this year has placed its Belt and Road Initiative at the very heart of its Foreign Policy in updating its Foreign Aid Programme, re-stating it is a core pillar of its foreign trade for 2021.
- Armenia and South Caucasus Can Now Develop as Transport Corridors & NSEW Trading Hubs
- China’s Belt & Road And Beyond – January 18, 2021
- Opportunities For Post-Brexit British Companies Along China's Belt And Road Initiative
Op/Ed by Chris Devonshire-Ellis Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov’s 2021 Speech and Q&A Details concerning Covid-19 vaccine cooperations Discusses prospects for Russia-US relations under Joe Biden Round up of Russia’s relations with the EU, China, India, Italy, Greece, Japan and the Ukraine Comments on US Social Media and Media Freedoms Compares Crimean situation with Britain’s Falklands
- Eurasian Economic Union Unifies Workers Pensions
- An Architectural Tour Of Moscow's Nine New Metro Stations
- South Korea Wants Fast Track EAEU Free Trade Deal