HR Audit, Compliance and Risk Avoidance in Hiring Process
On 21st August, we will host an offline workshop in collaboration with the British Chamber of Commerce Shanghai to provide insights into HR audit and the potential risks in hiring process.
Recruitment is not just a simple 'matching game' to choose the right candidates. But lots of companies didn’t recognise legal risks during hiring procedure, so many common practices may not be appropriate or compliant with local labor laws, which will bring the company risks.
Like a finance audit, an HR audit is an independent and objective evaluation of the current state of an organization's HR policies, practices, documentation, and systems.
An HR audit can alert a company about hidden HR-related problems and errors, as well as possible compliance issues against a backdrop of China's ever-evolving rules and regulations. This can allow an organization to establish best practices, thereby protecting it against possible operational and legal risk.
What will be discussed?
- In HR Audit session, you will learn:
- Why doing HR compliance audit is necessary? (case study included)
- How to do an HR compliance audit? What do we need to audit? (e.g. labor contract, employee handbook, HR internal process etc.)
- Which law or regulation do we need to rely on when facing audit problems?
- How to deal with audit problems? (E.g. employee handbook confirmation letter, over time policy & record etc.)
- In Recruitment Risk Avoidance session, we will talk about:
- What are the potential risks during recruitment process during the recruitment procedure?
- How to avoid and prevent these risks?
- Some case studies
This event is for chamber members only. Member price: RMB 100
Registration will open soon!
If you have any further questions about the event, please contact Phoebe Chen