Stay on top of the latest business news from across Asia. Here we bring you a selection of the latest articles on economic, regulatory, tax, HR, and payroll developments published on our respective regional platforms.
We look at China-Uzbekistan trade and investment ties, an outcome of steady political relations, Uzbek economic reforms, and Chinese regional development plans.
- China BITs: How to Use Investment Agreements
- China Joint Venture: 7 Considerations to Reach a Successful JV Agreement
- China’s Trade Relationship with its Neighboring Countries: A Snapshot
India’s biotechnology industry is steadily diversifying its capacity from biopharma and clinical research to bio-agro, bio-services, bioIT, and industry applications.
- Major Investment Destinations in India
- India’s Fintech Market: Growth Outlook and Investment Opportunities
- India’s Account Aggregator Network Makes Financial Data More Accessible, Allows Individual Consent
To aid with business recovery and economic growth, Vietnam issued Resolution 105 on helping businesses affected by the pandemic including easing restrictions for hiring foreign workers.
- Vietnam Business Operations and the Coronavirus: Updates
- Tax Incentives for Businesses Involved in Supporting Industries: Decree 57
- Vietnam Extends Deadline for Tax, Land Payments: Decree 52
Individuals and companies are increasingly using electronic signatures, or e-signatures, to sign contracts and complete other transactions in Singapore.
- Digital Banking in Malaysia: New Opportunities for Fintech
- Stamp Duty in Indonesia: New Law in Effect
- High-Tech in Thailand: Incentives for R&D, Semiconductors, and Smart Packaging
By Chris Devonshire-Ellis The EU has launched its ‘alternative’ to China’s Belt and Road for the EU, with EU Commision President Ursula von der Leyen stating “We want to create links and not dependencies” while clarifying this by stating “It does not make sense for Europe to build roads between a Chinese owned copper mine[.....]
- Biden And Johnson Say The West's Approach To China & Russia Must Be Based On Common Values. But What Does This Actually Mean?
- China’s Belt & Road And Beyond – September 20 2021
- BRI Countries’ Exports To China Surge As Global Producer Prices Boom
The Russian government expects the country’s economy to grow by 4.2% this year, Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin announced at a meeting on Tuesday.
- Russia To Expand Overseas Trade & Economic Development
- Thai Prime Minister Wants Eurasian Economic Union Free Trade Agreement Concluded
- Russia To Expand Trade & Services With ASEAN