Stay on top of the latest business news from across Asia. Here we bring you a selection of the latest articles on economic, regulatory, tax, HR, and payroll developments published on our respective regional platforms.
A Bloomberg report says China is formulating a Chinese tech whitelist to replace foreign tech, which China denies. We discuss what we know so far.
- Shanghai Extends Maternity Leave and Grants Childcare Leave
- China Policy Change on Expatriates’ Tax-Exempt Benefits: Case Study and FAQs
- US-China Relations in the Biden-Era: A Timeline
Why Are We Paying Close Attention to the 2021 Winter Session of India's Parliament? A Look at Key Bills
We list the bills expected to be tabled in the Winter Session of India's parliament (Nov 29 to Dec 23, 2021), including regulation of cryptocurrency.
- Cryptocurrency Regulation in India: Is a Total Ban on Cards?
- Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing, R&D Gets Boost with New Mega Facility in Maharashtra
- Agritech in India: Industry Overview and Scope for Investments
Vietnam's Tay Ninh province is one of the major industrial hubs in the southern key economic region and a competitive alternative to neighboring provinces.
- Vietnam Business Operations and the Coronavirus: Updates
- Vietnam’s Southern Key Economic Region: Opportunities for Investment
- Vietnam’s Regional Labor Market: Labor Cost, Workforce Optimization and HR Strategy
Singapore has long been a preeminent destination for setting up a regional headquarter to pursue business opportunities across ASEAN and Asia.
- Indonesia’s Omnibus Law: Relaxed Foreign Ownership Laws on Real Estate
- Indonesia Passes Major Tax Overhaul Bill
- Proposed Amendments to Malaysia's Employment Act
By Chris Devonshire-Ellis The 8th Forum On China-Africa Cooperation Is Taking Place In Dakar The eighth Forum on China-Africa Cooperation (FOCAC) is currently taking place in Dakar, Senegal, both today (Monday) and tomorrow.
- China’s Belt & Road And Beyond – November 29 2021
- Eritrea Joins The Belt And Road Initiative
- Guinea-Bissau Joins The Belt And Road Initiative
By Chris Devonshire-Ellis The third Nigeria-Russia Business Forum in Lagos has just completed, with trade volumes between the two countries having doubled in three years to US$600million, the Nigerian Ambassador to Russia, Prof Abdullahi Shehu has said.
- Russia Makes Breakthrough With Covid Nasal Spray
- Russia And UAE To Discuss EAEU Free Trade Agreement
- Russian Government To Propose Increasing The Tax-Free Earnings Threshold To ₽10,000