Chris Devonshire-Ellis created the Asia Briefing brand to hold what had up until that time been several individual titles under one roof in 2007. Today, Asia Briefing owns and publishes ASEAN Briefing, China Briefing, India Briefing, Russia Briefing and Vietnam Briefing on a regular basis.
The Asia Briefing title also produces articles, mainly pan-Asia commentary and comparisons. Chris Devonshire-Ellis still contributes articles to the brand.
The most popular articles by Chris Devonshire-Ellis on Asia Briefing are as follows:
- Comparison: Minimum Wages in China and India
- Is Doing Business in India More Difficult than in China?
- Why India is Winning the Entrepreneurial Battle with China
- Ten of Asia´s Most Dynamic Export Processing Zones That You´ve Never Heard Of
- The Emergence of Vietnam and India as China Alternatives
- Asia´s High Net Worth Individuals Concentrated in China & India
- Looking For Growth? Forecasts for Asia 2015
- Demographics Show India Will Soon Outperform China
Complete Asia Briefing Magazine contents written by Chris Devonshire-Ellis include:
- The Trans-Pacific Partnership and its Impact on Asian Markets
- The Asia Tax Comparator
- The Asia Sourcing Guide
- Manufacturing Hubs Across Emerging Asia
- Work Visa & Permit Procedures Across Asia
- An Introduction to Tax Treaties Throughout Asia
- An Introduction to Development Zones Throughout Asia
- Expanding Your China Business to India & Vietnam
Chris Devonshire-Ellis can be contacted via email@example.com