14th China Anti-Corruption Compliance Summit 2020
With the goal of helping companies adapt to the new anti-corruption environment, Duxes will host (ACCN) the 14th China Anti-Corruption Compliance Summit 2020 from July 9-10 in Shanghai, China. The summit will gather government officials and industry leaders to discuss important developments, including anti-corruption policy and enforcement trends, experience sharing and solutions to common challenges, as well as best practices for compliance, self-reporting and managing third-party risks. The comprehensive, in-depth event will cover influential policies in territories such as the U.S., China, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region, and explore the wider relevance of current regulations in the context of global bodies such as the Department of Justice and the European Union. Special sections of ACCN will focus on topics such as China’s Overseas Anti-commercial Bribery Law, the latest enforcement of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) in light of the current China-US trade war, the effect of China’s data privacy laws, and more.
What you will learn?
1. Interconnectivity of China’s data privacy and bribery laws
2. The key point of medical anti-corruption supervision: Sales expenses of pharmaceutical enterprises
3. Case study in self-reporting and cooperation
4. Internal auditing: Fighting fraud and corruption from the inside
5. How internet companies can achieve anti-corruption ‘encirclement’
6. The Partnership Between Compliance and Cyber Security
7. New Technologies to Fight Against Corruption
8. Analyzing the DOJ’s new Evaluation of Corporate Compliance Programs (ECCP)
9. Understanding and mitigating third-party risk
For registration please click here.
For further information, please contact:
Ms. Cindy CUI
Tel.: + 86 21 5258 8005 Ext. 8253