On June 22-23, the 8th Anti-Corruption Compliance Asia Pacific Summit 2020 (ACAP) will be taking place in Singapore. The event hosted by Duxes is designed to help companies adapt to the new anti-corruption environment. The two-day summit will gather government officials and industry leaders to discuss important developments, including anti-corruption enforcement trends, third-party due diligence, and risk management, as well as best practices for compliance, internal communication, and internal audits.
The 8th Anti-Corruption Compliance Asia Pacific Summit 2020 furthers Duxes’ decade-long commitment to assisting companies in combating corruption and facilitating exchange between private and public sector institutions. ACAP is the leading platform in the region, organized to give participants the most relevant and authoritative insights into this important area of business conduct. Professionals working in compliance, for law and consulting firms, or in related fields, are invited to attend.
- Grasp the latest Asia-Pacific and global legislation and regulatory trends to improve your corporate compliance strategy
- Gain perspective on financial and internal auditing to prevent business corruption and conduct internal controls
- Strengthen internal reporting and establish a culture of integrity through whistleblowing and compliance
- See how big internet companies achieve anti-corruption ‘encirclement’
- Gifts, entertainment, and hospitality: Best practices for companies operating in high-risk markets
- Optimize education and training schemes to raise awareness among employees and the public in fighting corruption
- How GDPR and APAC privacy laws affect anti-corruption compliance
Asia Briefing is pleased to be the media partner of the 8th Anti-Corruption Compliance Asia Pacific Summit 2020. Join the event to share your knowledge, expand your business contact and meet up with Asia Briefing and Dezan Shira & Associates’ representatives.
Mandarin Orchard Singapore, Singapore | June 22-23