China VAT Reform Updates: How Can You Prepare? (Live Webinar)
In this webinar, Tammy Tian, Corporate Accounting Services Senior Manager at Dezan Shira’s Beijing office will explain and analyze the recent changes made to the Chinese VAT system. She will illustrate how the recent VAT reform will affect a WFOE’s business and operations after 1st May 2018. Further, insights into how best to manage contracts and fapiao during the transition period will also be discussed.
- Introduction of VAT reform, starting from May 1, 2018
- Slashes in VAT rates
- VAT general taxpayer vs. VAT small scale taxpayer
- Contract and fapiao management in the interim periods
- In process contract management
- Fapiao issuance management
Wednesday, May 30, 2018 | 5PM Beijing Time | 10AM GMT
Please click here to RSVP. The link to join the webinar will be sent to your inbox prior to the event.