On 22 October, Dezan Shira & Associates in collaboration with The American Chamber of Hong Kong will host a lunch seminar to provide an overview of the PE concept.
Does your company send staff to or have contractors in China? Does your company do business in China without having a registered Chinese entity? Many companies are unknowingly exposed to potential tax risks by triggering a Permanent Establishment (PE).
With China tightening up the tax administration, PEs have increasingly come under fire. Thus, it is more important than ever to understand potential risks and strategies to mitigate such risk. Join us as we deconstruct PEs in our seminar with Kyle Freeman, Manager of International Business Advisory at Dezan Shira & Associates:
- Setting up a PE under the PRC-Hong Kong tax treaty
- Strategies to mitigate PE risk
- Types of Permanent Establishments: fixed place PEs, construction PEs, agency PEs and service PEs
- Circular 75: China's interpretation of double taxation agreements (DTAs)
- Public Notice 11: China's latest update on DTA
Member: HKD 300; Non-member: HKD 480
First 15-20 minutes is for networking, sandwiches & beverages included.
This seminar is hosted by the Taxation Committee Hong Kong
For Registration, please kindly contact Bonnie Zheng at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seminar | 22 October 2019 | Hong Kong | The AmCham office | Central |12:00PM- 1:45PM