Attend our exclusive webinar discussing the complexities of establishing an online presence in China. Our experts will cover PIPL, SEO, and PPC for Baidu while also discussing regulations governing data protection, privacy, SEO, PPC, and site speed in China. With keynote speakers Richie He, Assistant Manager, Business Advisory Services, and Scott Muir, Director and Founder of Regroup China, you'll gain valuable insights into Personal Information (PI) protection, privacy notices, SEO protocol for China, and Baidu's paid search. Register now.
An Introduction to the Basic Concepts of PI Protection
- Origin & concepts of PI protection
- PI Protection in China (how did it start; how will it develop)
A Brief Explanation of PIPL
- Key articles highlight (why they are important)
- How PIPL is implemented
Must Know: Foreign Investors with Online Presence in China
- Cross-border PI transfer safety strategy
- How to discover PI Protection gaps in daily operations
Establishing a Chinese web presence
- Why have a Chinese website?
- Speed – How to ensure your website is fast in mainland China
- Other factors to consider
SEO Protocol for China
- About Baidu – China’s leading search engine,
- What are the key factors to ensuring your website is findable on Baidu
- What does an SEO strategy for China look like?
PPC for Baidu
- How does Paid search work on Baidu/ differ from Google?
- Why use Baidu paid search?
- Key steps
Join Richie He Assistant Manager, Business Advisory Services at Dezan Shira & Associates, and Scott Muir, Director and Founder of Regroup China, a specialist digital agency committed to helping Western brands define and action strategy for growth in China
For questions, please get in touch with Grant Williams, Senior Marketing Associate, UK & Ireland Desk
The webinar is free of admission.
Webinar | Wednesday, June 28, 2023 | 5:00 PM China / 10 AM UK