Global Apparel Digital Transformation Summit 2020
The Covid-19 pandemic continues to have political and economic turmoil all over the world, affecting business and consumer activities. For the apparel industry, ranging from global retailers to apparel manufacturers, they are both investing in digital tools to streamline their supply chain to respond to the possible trade risks and uncertainties. In response to the pressure for growth and cost efficiency, many brands have started a series of initiatives to improve their speed to market and to implement sustainable innovation in their core product design, manufacturing and supply chain processes. Thus, digitalization is one of the most important ways to complete these goals and accelerate speed to market-allowing for quicker response time to trends and shifts in the marketplace.
This summit will focus on the digital sourcing and digital supply chain innovation during COVID-19, digital manufacturing transformation and advanced technologies innovation, how the digitalization will make a great impact on the apparel industry amid COVID-19 and how to strengthen the implementation of their digital strategy post-COVID/when coming to the possible trade risks. The major international apparel brands, apparel manufacturers, excellent digital platform providers and technology innovators will be invited to share their insights and practices at this event to talk about the opportunities and challenges that brought by the digital wave.
- Current Situation and Prospect of Digital Transformation in Apparel Industry under the Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic
- Trends and Prospects: The Development of Global Fashion Industry and Customer Insights in the Digital Age
- The Power of Digital in Transforming and Revolutionizing the Apparel Sourcing and Supply Chain
- In the Digital Age, Best Practice and Exploration of Digital Supply Chain of an Apparel Brand
- Create an End-to-end Holistic Supply Chain, and Complete the Digital Transformation of Apparel Supply Chain
- From Manufacturing-Driven to Data-Driven, How to Achieve Real Digital Production in Apparel Industry?
- Fashion Supply Chain in the Future, How to Make Full Use of Digital Power to Improve the Performance of Apparel Supply Chain during COVID-19
- A Digital Factory: How Technology is Transforming Apparel Manufacturing
- On-demand Manufacturing: How Will You Change from a Manufacturing Supplier to a Service Provider to Meet the Needs of Ever-changing Consumer?
- Panel Discussion：Opportunities and Challenges of Automation and AI in Apparel Production
- A New Level of Sustainability: How to Promote Transparency in the Apparel Industry by Using Blockchain Technology
- How Digital Twin Technology Transform Apparel Production?
- Growing Your Business with Digital Textile Printing Solutions
Summit time: Sep. 23-24, 2020
Venue: Shanghai, China
Organizer: ECV International
For more information and registration, please click here