To enable startupreneurs to secure early-stage and subsequent rounds of funding, ETMasterclass brings a hands-on workshop to learn the technicalities and practicalities of the fundraising process. The participants will also get an opportunity to hear and interact with successful startup founders and learn how they built, scaled, and made their brand speak.
Key topics to be covered:
- Evaluation of early-stage funding
- Know your business worth, learn the basics of valuations
- Bridging the gap between Founders and Investors
- Key legal issues, investment deal negotiation & documentation
- Sustainable Working Capital Solutions
- Startupreneur success story: Make your own brand speak
- Networking Session
To register, please click here.
Online | March 25 - March 26, 2022