Asia Briefing is pleased to be the Knowledge Partner of The 6th Annual Asia Offshore Virtual Forum, an annual event for professionals to update industry knowledge, seek partnership, and accelerate offshore industry development in the Asia-Pacific region.
This year, the two-day Asia Offshore Forum on 7-8 July is presented fully virtual under a global new normal. Through presentations, workshops, and panel discussions, the topics to be addressed include the most pressing issues on private wealth management, wealth preservation and succession planning solutions, outbound offshore investments, cross-border taxation update, corporate structuring and etc, from the perspectives of Vietnam and the globe.
Why You Should Participate
- Vietnam is predicted to be the fastest-growing APAC market over the next 10 years. (Forbes)
- 50 UHNWIs and 25,812 HNWIs by 2025 in Vietnam (The Wealth Report 2021 by Knight Frank)
- The transformation of the Vietnamese economy over the last 25 years has been “remarkable” with economic and political reforms translating into higher incomes. (The World Bank)
Who Shall Participate
The executive attendees from being below industries with job titles being Director/Partner and/or whose title indicates senior professional qualification.
- Asset Management
- Business Consultancy & Investment Consultancy
- Commercial Banking & Investment Banking
- Corporate Services
- Funds & Fund Management
- Immigration Consultancy
- Investment Management
- Law Firm
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Private Banking & International Banking
- Trust & Fiduciary Services
- Wealth Management
How to register
Click HERE to register and use the code ‘AOFDSA’ for a complimentary full conference pass (Value of HKD 5,600 per ticket) of the event.
Virtual Event | July 7-8, 2021