The 6th China Digital Supply Chain & Logistics Summit 2020
The shadow of new COVID-19 has gradually spread to the world, the supply chain is facing a crisis. Under the epidemic, are enterprise leaders satisfied with their own companies' performance? What are the weaknesses of enterprises in supply chain management? How should companies adjust their supply chain to more effectively respond to similar emergencies in the future?
This summit will take place both offline sharing and live streaming. Join hands with supply chain & logistics professionals to discuss how to use digital technologies to deal with supply chain risks in “extreme period” and build supply chain resilience, improve plan collaboration, agility, and fulfilment capabilities.
- How to Make a Company Success with Intelligent Decision Making in the "Extraordinary Period"?
- Risk Management and Product Delivery in “Extraordinary Period”
- AI Enabled Supply Chain Intelligent Decision Making
- How to Use Digital Tools to Support Scientific Decision-Making
- Integration of Supply Chain Process Enhances Efficiency & Maximizes Revenue
- Supply Chain Systems Integration to Boost Productivity and Effectiveness
- Turning Visibility into Value in Digital Supply Chain
- How Robotic Process Automation Can Streamline Supply Chain Operations
- Panel Discussion: Methods and Challenges of Supply Chain Digital Transformation AIOT and Predictive Analytics Enable Smart Manufacturing
Time: Sep. 17-18, 2020
Venue: Shanghai, China
Organizer: ECV International
For more information and registration, please click here