To further push forward the renewable power development in Vietnam and facilitate the collaboration between local and international key players in the industry, Vietnam Wind Expo 2020 is organized in Hanoi Vietnam, on November3-4, 2020 by Neoventure Corporation.
The Expo will combine with large exhibition (200+ exhibiting opportunities in total), conference (6 streams), onsite technical seminar and 1-to-1 matchmaking, creating the largest renewable energy expo and one-stop business matching platform in Vietnam. Facts and figures are showed as follows:
- The Largest Renewable Exhibition in Vietnam Combined with Wind and Solar;
- 3000+ Professional Visitors from the Renewable Industry Gathered in the Expo;
- 6 Streams (Keynote RE Plan and Debate, Onshore and Offshore Wind, Asset Management and O&M, Grid, Energy Storage, Rooftop Solar) of the Keynote Forum Help You Better Understand the Development Trend of Solar and Wind Industry in ASEAN;
- Perfect Platform to Understand the Market Intelligence and Get Connected with Potential Partners for Renewable Energy Project Development in Vietnam;
- Best Timing to Get Prepared for 2nd Round Renewable Energy Boom in Vietnam: Auction, DPPA, FiT Extension, etc.
Visiting the event, attendants will get the chance to share their knowledge and expand business contacts in Vietnam’s rapid growing renewable energy market.
For further information, please click here.
Vietnam Briefing is pleased to be the media partner of Vietnam Wind Expo 2020. Join the event to share your knowledge, expand your business contact and meet up with Asia Briefing and Dezan Shira & Associates’ representatives at the event.
Hanoi | November 3-4, 2020