10th ASEAN Investment Conference in FHKI: Made in ASEAN
Hong Kong and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations signed a Free Trade Agreement and a related Investment Agreement in November 2017. The Agreements will bring legal certainty, better market access and fair and equitable treatment in trade and investment, thus creating new business opportunities and further enhancing trade and investment flows between Hong Kong and ASEAN.
On March 12,2018, Federation of Hong Kong Industries together with SembCorp Parks Management Pte Ltd, will organize the 10th Manufacturing Investment Seminar to explore the investment opportunities in ASEAN countries after the FTA come into effect.
Dustin Daugherty, Manager at Dezan Shira & Associates is invited to give a presentation in the seminar to introduce the benefits and opportunities of Indonesia, Vietnam and Myanmar in comparison with each other.
The highlights of the seminar are:
- Manufacturing – Indonesia v/s Vietnam v/s Myanmar
- Vietnam Singapore Industrial Park for Vietnam Manufacturing
- Kendal by the park for Indonesia Manufacturing
- Singapore as ASEAN Headquarters
- Finance for Manufacturing Operations in ASEAN
- Taxation for Manufacturing in Vietnam
For Free Registration, please click here.